Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sad, Sad day

Our kitty died in my arms today...she was over 20 years old and such a tough cookie...my husband and I have been together for 25 years and she has been with us from the beginning...
As a kitten she was hit by a car and crawled over to my husband who brought her home and nursed her back to health...she had broken hind legs and lower jaw. He taped popsicle sticks to her legs and we loved her better:) We never knew about her lower jaw until it had healed...crooked:)...she never seemed to age...she looked like a kitten even now as she lay in my arms....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ange, how terribly sad for you---our pets are like our babies and the pain of losing them is as if a beloved member of the family has died, even if they had 4 legs, whiskers and a tail...At least you got to love you cat for 20 wonderful years!