Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Collage Mania II Submission


In memory of Carol Ann Hughes......
I just imagined what it would be like .....dancing with the stars....(real stars lol..not famous people) It is hard to see but there is a stream of stars that goes from her hand and wraps around the moon...
The bead of the dancer was a find from the garment district when I was a fashion student...I still love shopping there....
This collage is made of paper, wire, glass and metal beads, fabric.
I learned about this through the Fiber Art Traders.....hopefully it will be accepted by Virginia Spiegel....if not...I love it...I will hang it up!
Now it is time for sleep!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

i was able to enlarge the piece at look at it in detail. wow! the colors you used and the embellishments chosen are worth staying up late and star gazing. It is truly a wonderful memorial to your MIL.