Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Well from my years at St. Vincent -St. Mary High School, Home of the Fighting Irish and LeBron...lol...(although he was just a thought when I was there)...I am used to celebrating St. Patrick's Day....so today I got to wear all of my great pins from our Fiber Art Traders "Wearin' o the Green" trade! Even my daughters got to wear a pin to our parade!
Speaking of Fiber Art Traders....I recieved the greatest flat dolls from our last trade and the beautiful spring pages are arriving as I type! I will post pics as soon as I can figure out my darn scanner...it just decided to stop working!
I love this fabulous F.A.T. group of women! I feel like we have known each other forever!

3 comments:

Normajean said...

Adorable times two!
Hugs, Nj

Gabriela said...

Hi Ange!
Love the girls! I sported your pin all weekend and have received wonderful compliments!

morningDove said...

how cute the girls are and mommy is training them to love handmade. You can't top the making of 2 beautiful daughters.