Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fiber Art Traders Ornament Trade



I have been so busy that I haven't participated in many trades recently....but I have been moving my craft area out of the front room and into my own little studio! Woo hoo! Now....I would love to say it is a grand studio with space to do everything.... but in reality most walk in closets are bigger!

Ha! But it will be all mine...mine...mine...

Now the ornament I did manage to squeeze in was an icon I painted( we say wrote) a few years ago and I just scanned it and printed it onto transfer paper ....ironed it onto silk and embellished!

I love the saying "Expect Miracles" especially on those days that I really need one!


Not to be long winded....but I have been playing the Etsykids team 12 Days of Christmas game and having a blast! I won three gifts already! woo hoo! I will post those in a future blog post! Fun! And so cute!

No comments: