Friday, September 12, 2008

MMMM FALL


Crisp leaves...warm apple cider....snuggly sweaters....

vibrant colors...hay rides....pumpkin patches...

Fall has quickly become my favorite season...

Fiber Art Traders just completed a giving tree leaf trade...I can't wait to receive mine so I can string them on to a garland and drape them to enjoy! There have been amazing leaves created and I can't wait for the mail!

I think this is one of the reasons I love being part of this great group of women! Its like Christmas every day and I actually look forward to getting the mail! But most of all because they are a great group of women from all over the world! How cool is that? Although we have never met...I actually care about them and consider them friends...which for me is huge...lol...I am one to have one or two very close friends and that is it...lol...

So...to my F.A.T. friends....happy Fall!

No comments: